Welcome to Punk Rockers Unite! Loading in progress...

9.25.2005

The Starting Line



Get The Starting Line Myspace Layout!!

Buy There Best Album For Under $7

Not a bad 2nd cd by The Starting Line, but it definately isn't as awesome as their first cd "Say It Like You Mean It"....songs like "Up & Go", "Best of Me", "Left Envy Coast", and the rest of their great songs that I can't remember right now - The Starting Line's whole first cd is all great songs. I don't think it would have been possible for The Starting Line to come out with a better cd than "Say It Like You Mean It," but their second cd "Based On a True Story" is still great. The good songs off that cd in my opinion are #2, #3, #4, #6, #7, #11, & #13, with #13 being my favorite. The Starting Line's music and definately their lyrics have changed. I would love to see a third cd come out very soon that is like there 1st cd and a little bit like their second cd, and then they will jam hard. They are an unreal band though, and their 1st cd will always be among my top 5 best cd's.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Korey Wilson says...

I completely agree with ya, and I'm sure every other TSL fan agrees with you. Their first cd was so unbelieveable, and I think their second cd wasn't as good because you just can't follow up a cd like "Say It Like You Mean It."

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

cool blog

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Very good!I like your blog!
Very good content!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger