Welcome to Punk Rockers Unite! Loading in progress...

12.04.2005

Crash Romeo

New News ~ 4-27-07

Crash Romeo has "somewhat" of a new song up on their myspace profile. It's entitled "Life Camp." If you knew Crash Romeo back in the day before they got fairly big like I did, then you may remember one of their best songs on their Myspace and Purevolume, which was entitled "Story of My Centless Life." This was my favorite song by them, but for some reason, they didn't put it on their album. They have changed a few parts in the song, such as a more powerful synth sound in the intro, and a more powerful and upbeat flow throughout the song, and of course, changing the title of the song to "Life Camp." I think this is Crash Romeo's best song, and it really gets you thinking. It's one of those songs where you just sit there and take in the lyrics, realizing that the song fits your life story perfectly.

Click here to check out their new song, Life Camp!

--------------------------------------------------------------

COUNTDOWN
ALBUM IS RELEASED (AND IT'S SERIOUSLY UNREAL)

Crash Romeo has out 3 new songs on Myspace. They are touring right now, and their debut cd "Minutes to Miles" will be out May 30. To check out the new songs, click here.

Crash Romeo is simply awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/crashromeo
http://www.purevolume.com/crashromeo

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Korey Wilson says...

nah man they backed up the cd...it will be worth it though im sure. Their debut album "Minutes To Miles" will come out May 30.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

I've heard better

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

yea u have heard better ben "RELIENT K"

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

haha

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

It appears the level of my language is the need to improve, because some things I can not understand, but I still firmly believe that here is a very good article!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anthony says...

It appears the level of my language is the need to improve, because some things I can not understand, but I still firmly believe that here is a very good article!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger