Welcome to Punk Rockers Unite! Loading in progress...

4.27.2007

The Best One Man Band Out There


I've been following Goot's music for a couple months now, and I want to start off by saying that Goot is the greatest one man band I have ever heard. His name is Alex Gooter, and he started "Goot" in 2004 at the young age of 16. Now, at the age of 19, he has just announced the release of his newest album, entitled "Asleep at the Wheel", which can be pre-ordered at his website for only $8.

Here's another thing I would like to bring up. A few of my friends have said that they don't like Goot because his band name is "Goot," which is about the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard in my life. If you can't respect this man for his extraordinary talent, then there is something wrong with you because "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" is no better of a name than "Goot." Goot at least resembles his heritage and represents his nickname, while "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" makes no sense at all. So I guess what I'm saying is: This man has more talent than most musicians out there, and he's making music that thousands of people like, so show a little respect and give him some credit because he's an amazing musician.
You're only 19 years old man, so keep the amazing songs coming and you'll make it big soon!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Thanks for writing this.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

haha

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Coming to your BLOG, I feel a good start!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous melekler korusun final says...

thank you

2:48 PM  
Blogger Gary says...

Hi,

Who can I speak to regarding advertising today?

Thanks,

Gary


gary@socialreality.com

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown says...

Block the Pig
best action game on android
tom and jerry

1:04 AM  
Blogger alicethomas says...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, candy games free; magic games free will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try kingdom rush frontiers, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger